Tinolang Palaka Ingredients and Instructions

Tinolang Palaka Ingredients and Instructions



I was highly involved with taking a shot at this tinolang palaka formula when I ended up confused. What class in my formula file would it be advisable for me to put "frogs"? Meat and Poultry? Fish and Seafood? I shouted to G for help and his answer made them thunder in giggling. "I wouldn't group them as nourishment".

Dear perusers, before you start concurring with G, let me nudge you out of your culinary limits and guarantee you that frog legs do suggest a flavor like chicken. They have clammy meat, delicate bones and are as similarly delectable in dishes you would some way or another utilization chicken. Try this tinolang palaka out and tell me what you think.



Tinolang Palaka Ingredients 

1 tbs oil

1 little onion

2-3 garlic cloves

2 in ginger

1 tbs fish sauce

2 cups water

4 frog legs

1/2 bundle spinach

1 chayote

salt and pepper to taste

Tinolang Palaka Ingredients and Instructions

In a pot over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions, garlic and ginger and cook, blending consistently, until limp and fragrant. Add fish sauce and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes.

Add water and heat to the point of boiling. Add frog legs. Lower heat, cover and cook for about 10 minutes or until frog legs are delicate.

Add chayote and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes or until delicate yet fresh. Season with saltand pepper to taste.

Add spinach, turn off heat and cover to permit spinach tocook in extra heat. Serve hot.

Post a Comment

0 Comments